Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Throw out your falsies!

There's hope. Let me introduce Lashes LTD! 

Lashes LTD is designed to help lashes appear longer, thicker and darker. Lashes LTD is designed to enhance the appearance of your natural eyelashes. Simply pull the brush from the tube and apply serum to lash line for visibly longer looking lashes within 2 weeks. At a fraction of the price of other lash enhancement products it sells for just $75, and a tube last about 5-6 months with daily use. Here's a tip....can also be used on brows!

Here's what one of my customer's had to say:

It’s an excellent product with the added benefit of the price.  As a previous user of Latisse, this product exceeded my expectations and I saw better results at a lower price.  I gained longer and thicker lashes with less applications, by comparison and had no adverse side effects.  I also prefer the way this product is packaged as it was easier to apply, very similar to liquid eyeliner. ~Jada B
More Reviews
  1. Works awesome

    POSTED BY CATHY ON 5TH JAN 2015
    I have always had short lashes and as I have been getting older they are hard to see. I started using Lashes Ltd. in July, it was recommended by a co-worker, and have placed a reorder because it works soooo good and I have had lots of compliments but no one really knows what exactly is different. I love this product.

  2. Amazing Product!

    POSTED BY JOANNE ON 21ST MAY 2014
    Everyone compliments my lashes when I am using the product. Love, love, love this product! I actually stocked up and purchased two so that I don't have any waiting period. Well worth the dollar.

  3. Magic

    POSTED BY ELLEN ON 7TH MAY 2014
    I'm so glad I found this serum. It works like magic. I've tried tons of lash serums and this one has been the best. All my friends use this now and love it!

Instructions:
  • Only apply once daily 
  • Cleanse eye area and let dry
  • Pull brush from container
  • Apply a small amount to the base of your upper lashes (like you would an eyeliner)
  • Do not apply to the lower lid or to the waterline
  • Do not double dip
  • Do not extend solution beyond lid
  • Avoid getting solution in eyes
  • May also be applied to your brows
  • Let solution dry before rubbing eyes or using any other product on your eyes

Warning:

Do not use if you are under the age of 18. DO NOT GET IN THE EYE. Do not use while pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if you are undergoing chemotherapy. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not apply to the lower lid. If redness or irritation occurs discontinue use. For more warnings and instructions please consult the insert.

No comments:

Post a Comment